The sanatorium “Podole” introduced a new method of underwater traction of the cervical spine on the float in radon mineral water.
The purpose of the method:
Unload the affected spinal segment, remove subluxations vertebral joints, reduce the severity of prolapse and hernia of intervertebral disks, remove the spasm and strain the back muscles, and thus reduce and eliminate pain and radicular syndromes.
The methodology of the procedure:
Underwater traction of the spine is held in the pool with mineral radon water, no more than 20-40nk / l. at 32-34gr. in the summer season, and 36-37gr – in the winter. Before the procedure the patient is taking hygienic showers, then m / patient puts on a special portion of the pelvis belt load. The patient gradually ramp submerged in the pool, in which he takes a vertical position, then m / s puts his cervical spine float. The depth of the pool should be sufficient, so that the patient does not touch the bottom of the pool at your feet put on his float. For the adaptation of the patient to stretching, the first procedure is carried out without load. Subsequent procedures used goods in the scheme. After the procedure, the patient puts on a semi-locking collar 1.5 – 2 hours.
The course of treatment 9-10 procedures, if the duration of procedure is 10-15 minutes.
- cervical osteochondrosis with diskalgichnim syndrome;
- radicular syndrome
- lesnechnoy anterior muscle syndrome;
- vertebral artery syndrome;
- CVD: circulatory failure above 1 st;
- hypertension than 1 item;
- chronic nonspecific lung disease with impaired lung function;
- endocrine disease of moderate severity;
- deforming spondylosis or ostehondropatii, spondylolisthesis, the consequences of spinal fractures, nonunion brackets, post lyaminektomii;
- expressed syndrome of vascular insufficiency
- diseases accompanied by hemorrhagic syndrome;
- acute inflammatory and infectious diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- intolerance to treatments to patients;
- age: 18 to 60 and after.